Final Piece Development

During my time back home for the Easter break, I had time to think and by spending my time every day all day out in town with my friends I managed to clear out and polish my ideas. I came up with a final piece consisting of a series of A2 paintings/illustrations.

But in order to do my pieces the way I wanted, I needed to learn how to use masking fluid. It was a really exciting and unexpected experience and I did enjoy the first tryouts.

Here I have uploaded the results of my experimentation with and without effects because they work both ways. :)

 

1. Eye,  watercolour & masking fluid

IMG_3543[1] IMG_3534[1] IMG_3533[1]

 

 

2. Green, watercolour & masking fluid

 

 

3. flower, watercolour & masking fluid

IMG_3537[1] IMG_3539[1] IMG_3538[1]

 

4. Shapes, watercolour & masking fluid

IMG_3542[1]

 

 

5. I don’t even know.  watercolour & masking fluidIMG_3540[1]

 

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s